Fleetwood Metal Body was opened on April 1, 1909 in Fleetwood, PA. It was an independent bodybuilding company until it was acquired by Fisher Body, a division of General Motors. The company continued its activities until 1931, when all production facilities were transferred to Detroit.
The company Fleetwood Metal Body until 1909 has already established itself as a manufacturer of fine aluminum bodies. In those days, many well-known personalities from the USA and from foreign countries such as India, Japan, Poland addressed her orders.
Exclusive – that was exactly the word that attracted the rich. They purchased the engine, chassis and Continue reading