Ferrari with an index of 250 were produced from 1954 until the end of the 60s in numerous modifications, most of which were assembled “individually” or in very limited quantities. All the 250s were a 2-door rear-wheel drive coupe “berlinetta” with a hard (hardtop) or open (convertible) top and belonged to the GT class – Grand Tourismo, but in essence they were real supercars. The name of the model comes from the number of “cubes” (cm³) per cylinder – 250.
The production of the Ferrari 250 GT model with a three-liter engine from Gioacchino Colombo for more than a decade (until 1968) established for Ferrari the unofficial title of “master of the roads”. Up to 20 Continue reading